- 8 Oz white baking chocolate chopped
- ¾ Cup granulated sugar
- ½ Cup butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tsp vanilla
- 1 Cup flour
- ½ Tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large microwaveable glass bowl, combine white chocolate pieces, sugar and butter. Heat in the microwave for 1 ½ minutes, stirring occasionally, or until melted and smooth.
- With a whisk or fork, beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt. Mixed well, stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly in a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Baked for 30-35 minutes in preheated oven or until golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean