- 2 Cups unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1 ½ Cup almond flour
- 2 Large eggs
- ½ Cup coconut oil (melted)
- ½ Cup coconut sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/3 Cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 Cup Sweetened desiccated coconut
- 1 Cup dark milk chocolate chips
- 1 Cup White chocolate chips
- 1 Teaspoon sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Lay a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the coconut, almond flour, eggs, coconut oil, coconut sugar and vanilla. Mix until all the ingredients come together.
- Roll into 12 balls, press each ball with your finger to form a thin flat round cookie about 1 cm thickness.
- Bake for 18-23 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Cool for 30 minutes, dip in white or dark chocolate, and decorate as required. Cool and enjoy